Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Aug 7, 2012


Here's one of my favorite dialogues with Dr. Bart Ehrman, one of the world's leading religious scholars. In this nearly two hour long dialogue, Dr. Ehrman and Dr. Dan Wallace engage in a civil debate over how reliable the New Testament is today. Both men will give you quite an education in regards to the history of the Bible itself. I will present my own views on both the debate and what I think of the New Testament's reliability at a later date. For now, just enjoy the video.

Leave a Reply

Any suggestions for me? Tips on new resources I might be interested in looking at? Just want to say something about the post? Feel free to do so in the comments.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Daredevil Thinking - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -