Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Dec 31, 2013


This number, by Poets of the Fall, is titled "War". I first heard the song when I was playing a game that my roommate had introduced me to, Alan Wake. There was something very surreal about fighting off a horde of possessed psychopaths to this epic tune.

This music is actually a live-action cinematography showing off for the game itself, including major characters like Alan, Alice, and glimpses of Barbara Jagger and the Taken. Throughout the scenes we see Alan traversing through the woods surrounding Bright Falls with a flash flight and flares, stumbling across pages of the manifest that plays such an important roll in the story.

"War", "The Poet and the Muse", and "Children of the Elder God" were all composed specifically for the Alan Wake soundtrack.

Leave a Reply

Any suggestions for me? Tips on new resources I might be interested in looking at? Just want to say something about the post? Feel free to do so in the comments.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Daredevil Thinking - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -